1. I would be a good enough President to end up on the side of Mount Rushmore. That’s not to intimidate you, more to make you realize you should stand when I enter a room.
2. I’m like a Corgi. Well, I do have short legs and shed a lot of hair.
3. If I was Johnny Depp, I would have been Gilbert Grape. I’m ok with this, I love that movie.
4. I’m the shrimp character from the Muppets. This is interesting because I had no clue who that was, but when the hubs and I went to a movie the other day at a Cinemark theater, he was in an advertisement for turning off your cell phones. I agree with this. Text in a movie…I DARE YOU.
5. I’m Lily Aldrin from How I Met You Mother. You son of a BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH.
6. I’m A.J. from Empire Records. It’s probably true given that I think gluing quarters to a floor is a hilarious prank.
7. I’m Maggie from The Walking Dead. Sassy, Southern and dedicated to her man during a zombie apocalypse. Totally. I would also smash an egg on his head for being a doofus. Although, I would never be OK with walkers in a barn. EVER.
8. I belong in the State of Ohio and the city of Portland. NO, NO and NO. Evil cold and snow in Ohio and constant rain in Portland. Hello! I have curly hair. Not going to happen. EVER.
9. I’m Rachel from Friends. Must be the awesome hair gene.
10. I’m Riker from Star Trek Generations, Nightcrawler from X-Men and a slew of other badass Sci-Fi Characters. I’m a butt kicking geek at heart.