Things you might or might not know about me:
1. I could drink sweet tea every single day all day long. I love it. NO LEMON.
2. I had everything I needed to play in the WNBA except the height. I’m only 5’3 & 1/2. (Yes, I get to add my half inch.)
3. I wear shoes with some kind of heels everyday because I am only 5’3 & 1/2. When I take off my sandals, my boss calls it “stepping off the ledge”.
4. I have never been “thin” or “skinny”, but I could leg press over 500lbs. when I worked out regularly.
5. I could eat shrimp pretty much all the time, but Mexican is my favorite food.
6. I read AT LEAST a book a week, but most times, I read 2-3 in a week.
7. I hate to talk about politics, because at the end of the day, two people discussing it over coffee is not going to fix anything, so it seems like a waste of time to me.
8. I love to talk about religion. Even though I don’t agree with most organized religions, I love to learn about them.
9. I used to ride horses and jump fences. I miss this a lot.
10. I played softball for 12 years before I finally outgrew it, and it was by far my favorite sport.
11. I have 9 nephews and 1 niece. As much as I love ALL of them, none of them are directly my blood relatives. My brother and I are the only kids in the family without children!
12. If I could have a pack of Harquelin pattern Great Danes I would.
13. I play flute and teach lessons. My last flute student just graduated, so I guess I need to find some new ones!
14. I can listen to almost any piece of music and tell you what time signature it is written in. I’m a geek like that.
15. When I read The Shining it scared me so bad that I dog eared it, threw it across the room, and slept with my light on. I couldn’t walk past a moving bush for a month after that without jumping. I was 16 when I read it.
16. I have watched every single special feature on all of the Lord of the Rings Dvd’s. All of them. Multiple times.
17. The only shows on TV I go out of my way to watch are CSI: Las Vegas, House M.D., and Heroes. I also watch The Girls Next Door, and What Not to Wear, but only if I happen to catch them on.
18. All of my pets have geographical names, Ontaria (A on the end is on purpose), Sydney, Chad, and Paris.
19. I collect fairies.
20. One day I want a library in my house. A real library so that no matter how often I read, I don’t ever have to worry about running out of books.